©2013 Von Falconer K-9 Training All Rights Reserved
OSCMS by Websites4You.com®
Dog Training Santa Cruz
If you are interested in taking our classes, please fill out the Training Application and Waiver
OBEDIENCE AND AGILITY TRAINING
Animal Behavior and Problem Solving
Teaching you and your dog to work as a Canine Team
|ENROLLMENT||Come 15 minutes early.|
|SESSIONS||These sessions last one hour.|
|COST||8 weeks - $280.00 (Checks payable to Von Falconer K-9 or Visa, Mastercard,Discover).|
|CLASSES||In our training programs we have family protection, tracking and agility, beginning obedience and intermediate/advance obedience. (Family Protection Training will be a separate class.)|
|TIME||Check our Calendars for class times.|
|LOCATION||Call ahead for our location changes, the first Family Protection Class (Private Appointment) starts here at the Von Falconer Canine Training Facility, call for a map to be faxed or emailed to you if needed.|
1. Park car or truck leaving your dog or puppy in the vehicle, then come and sign in (all members of the family must sign in). ______
2. Do not let your dog or puppy run; your dog(s) must be on a leash at all times. ______
3. If you have a dog who is animal aggressive let us know and let others know so that there will not be a dog fight or a puppy of dog injury. ____
4. Make sure you have your equipment ready when starting the class: Leash, flat collar, choke or pinch, and treats. ______
5. During protection class all dogs have to be off the field except the dog being worked. (Dog may stay in a kennel, or crate). ______
6. Do not feed your dog before the class. ______
7. I understand that the Obedience Class is separate form the Protection Class. ______
8. I have signed the waiver of liability form. ______
Note – Breaking these rules may result in us asking you to leave the premises.
Failure To Follow These Simple Rules Can Cause You To Be Ejected From Class. For more information call Eric at (831) 427-3811.
Regarding Dog Training:
You must have your dog Obedience Trained to the level of obeying all commands off leash if you want to sign up for the Family Protection Classes. The Off Leash Send-Out-and-Down, Heel, and Recall-into-a-Heel actions, are all necessary prior to going for full-on protection work.
Please understand our Policy regarding this - You must have Full Control of your dog before you begin teaching him to react aggressively on command. Otherwise, you will end up having to deal with severe behavioral issues that could result in your dog having to be euthanized.
And just to clarify - you can do both classes while you are here training your dog but Protection Work Training is not included in the Obedience Class Fee.
The Agility class is included at no extra cost for all Obedience Class members.
We really want you to have a fully-trained dog that is under your control and reacts only to an aggressive person trying to harm you and any member your family: who attempts a Home Invasion, a Car Jacking or a Kidnapping of your children; and, will be able and willing to help and protect you on command if you transport large amounts of cash to a bank or costly merchandise to another location.
Just remember, a dog will not always understand the difference between someone who is just "horsing around" and a real physical threat; so it is crucial that the training he/she receives keeps YOU in charge and in control of his/her reactions at all times.
Von Falconer K9