Order A European Import
Coming to the U.S......
Our European Imports!
Von Falconer K-9 imports the finest bloodlines from Europe. Our Imported German Shepherd dogs are tested to be sound around children. They come with x-rays of hips, elbows and spines. Von Falconer Family Protection Dogs are the world's oldest security alarm system.
There is a 50% non-refundable deposit required when ordering your dog. We accept Credit Cards.
Below are the links for the forms you will need to fill out to order a European Import Family Executive Protection Dog. Please print out and send or fax to address below.
Bonding With Your New Dog
Remember to be patient! You have 30 days to bond with your dog.
- DO NOT let your dog sleep out of his crate for the first 2 weeks. After the first 2 weeks he can sleep out of his crate every other night for the next week.
- DO NOT leave your dog loose or unattended in the house for the first 2 weeks. If you are going to leave the dog at home, confine him in his crate. If you plan on leaving the dog in the house unattended after he is finished with his training, after the first 2 weeks you can start leaving him unattended for short periods of time and slowly keep extending the time.
- Be sure to take him out frequently to relieve himself, he is house broken, but he will be in a new area and may be excited and forget, so you will have to reinforce the training.
- After the first 2 weeks you will start some obedience words, so you will need to contact us anytime after the first 2 weeks are up so we can help you get started. You will more than likely be enrolled in one of our Saturday obedience classes.
- If you are having a problem or even think you are having a problem, you are to contact us right away. A Mar-Ken instructor or Von Falconer canine instructor will call you back within the day. Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question!
- DO NOT let your dog do anything you don't want him to do later in his life. Remember that you are the BOSS (pack leader). Your dog does not sleep on the bed or get on the furniture EVER! This can cause training and behavior problems in the future. If you want to sit or lay next to your dog, you go to him on the floor.
- During the bonding period you should give your dog food rewards when you call him to you, or when he/she does something good.
For more tips on Bonding With Your Dog, please click here.